It is recommended to do this single process of updating and closing all the other processes that are using the internet. Here are the 4 basic recommended checks that you need to do before diving into more technical solutions to your problem. Updates can not be performed with a DMC connected. Updates can not be performed with a VE.BUS BMS connected. The supplied firmware contains new unsupported calibration values.
- With the help of Tenorshare Reiboot, you can one-click update your iPhone without data loss, and fix many common iOS 16 update problems without any loss of data.
- If you’re unsatisfied with the repairs, we’ll refund your purchase through our 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Once connected, iPhone will prompt an alert; Simply tap Trust on your screen.
- Connect the device to the computer using USB cable and click “Next”.
Last night my iPhone 7 suddenly froze (at around 60% battery), went dark with a spinning wheel and stayed that way for about 30 minutes. I finally tried a hard reset by pressing down the volume down and power buttons at the same time. This caused the phone to finally turn off and go black. It did not reset, not could I get it to by the hard reset method.
Our Macs are so seamless and convenient that we forget they need the power to operate. Before heading for any complex solution, you should check the following three things. If so, your Mac is facing a software/firmware problem, which is why the Mac screen has gone black. We will discuss the solutions to this problem and help you apply them as each method is DIY, and you don’t need to be a computer geek to use them. One fine day you try to turn on your Mac and work on an important project, but instead of getting started normally, your Mac displays a black screen.
- After you log into iCloud successfully, all backup information under this iCloud account will be listed.
- Don’t hesitate to check them one by one.
- Don’t worry, here we provide 4 solutions to solve this problem.
- In many cases, once you update the software, the Stock Firmware problem will be fixed.
- Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery is a professional repair tool for iOS system.
Go to ipsw.me, then find the firmware you want for your iPhone and download it. Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to the computer. Press and hold the “Shift” key and then click on the “Update” option. Select the IPSW file you downloaded and click “Choose”. Now you just need to wait until the iPhone updated as usual. It might be more complicated to use iTunes to restore the firmware package.
After the restore process is complete and a new copy of iOS is installed, apply a backup to return your settings and data to the iPhone. If your iPhone won’t update 15, force restarting it may solve the problem. You should understand that different models of iPhone use varying methods to force restart. So, you should check your iPhone model to find the right method to force restart it. ITunes could not restore the iPhone “Renate’s iPhone” because the backup was corrupt or not compatible with the iPhone that is being restored.